11th April 2017
Students at the Kingsbury School have been on a journey of discovery with the Tame Valley Wetlands as they explored their local country park as part of their John Muir Award.
23rd March 2017
Since May 2015, Tame Valley Wetlands Landscape Partnership Scheme has engaged with over 2,500 children from 31 different schools across Birmingham, North Warwickshire and Tamworth.
Also in this section
- Tame Valley Blog – news and articles about the Tame Valley Wetlands.
- Project updates – find out how our projects are progressing.
- Social Media page – the very latest snippets on what we’re up to!
- Newsletters – download our latest newsletter
Latest stories from the Tame Valley Wetlands…
- UPDATED tender request: Crowdsourced Cultural Heritage Project (Telling the Tale of the Tame)
- BBC Countryfile films the Tame Valley Wetlands
- Quotes requested for the creation of trail guides
- Discover, explore and conserve – a John Muir Award Tale
- Visitor Centre gets a facelift
- Make a Difference in Conservation, Train for Free!
- Invasive Species Week 27th March - 2nd April
- Partnership Scheme engages with 2,500 school children!
- Communities invited to contribute to the Tame Valley Wetlands’ future vision
- An important time for the Tame Valley Wetlands