12th June 2017
The community came together to celebrate the landscape and heritage of the Tame Valley Wetlands for the third year in a row at TameFest 2017 on Saturday 27th May. The bank holiday weekend event saw approximately 2,500 people at Tamworth Castle Grounds,
6th June 2017
Thank you to our staff, partners, volunteers and funders for their fantastic support so far!
11th April 2017
Students at the Kingsbury School have been on a journey of discovery with the Tame Valley Wetlands as they explored their local country park as part of their John Muir Award.
23rd March 2017
Since May 2015, Tame Valley Wetlands Landscape Partnership Scheme has engaged with over 2,500 children from 31 different schools across Birmingham, North Warwickshire and Tamworth.
Also in this section
- Tame Valley Blog – news and articles about the Tame Valley Wetlands.
- Project updates – find out how our projects are progressing.
- Social Media page – the very latest snippets on what we’re up to!
- Newsletters – download our latest newsletter
Latest stories from the Tame Valley Wetlands…
- Vole Patrol
- Community Wetland vandalised
- TameFest's third year of successful celebration!
- Some of our key achievements so far...
- Tamworth to welcome popular heritage event, TameFest!
- Ratty's Return project update
- Visitor Centre gets a facelift
- Quotes requested for production of way marking posts
- BBC Countryfile visits the Tame Valley Wetlands
- UPDATED tender request: Crowdsourced Cultural Heritage Project (Telling the Tale of the Tame)