14th October 2018
The wetlands of the Tame Valley, located along a 20km stretch of the River Tame between Coleshill and Tamworth, offer a wonderful hidden landscape for people and wildlife. The last century has seen huge impacts on the river and its...
14th October 2018
An exciting opportunity has arisen to be part of the Tame Valley Wetlands Landscape Partnership Team! Role: Water & Habitats Specialist Officer Contract: Full-time post (Fixed term until 31st March 2020 with possible extension) Salary: Grade 2b (£19,380 - £26,520) Closing...
1st October 2018
Here's another dreamy, relaxing video of fish on the River Tame. In 2016, Tame Valley Wetlands Landscape Partnership led a project to recreate a back channel and reinstate an island feature at Tameside LNR, Tamworth, Staffordshire. The back channel was...
27th September 2018
Tame Valley Wetlands is excited to share with you the first of a few short videos filmed underwater in our fabulous rivers. We have been working with Jack Perks who has perfected the art of underwater filming and we are truly...
11th September 2018
Do you want to lead development of the Tame Valley Wetlands Nature Improvement Area (NIA) for Warwickshire Wildlife Trust and the Tame Valley Wetlands Landscape Partnership? Are you keen to apply your skills in landscape-scale conservation, partnership work and securing...
5th September 2018
Fasten your seat belts and watch our film below for a whistle-stop tour of the Tame Valley Wetlands Nature Improvement Area!
22nd August 2018
Tameforce transform a forgotten stream in a day!
7th August 2018
Watch three wonderful films created and produced by History Needs You, sharing your memories to tell the Tale of the Tame
27th July 2018
Nearly one hundred volunteers and representatives from local groups and organisations on the Tame Valley Wetlands Landscape Partnership came together to celebrate the Tame Valley Wetlands Landscape Partnership Scheme on Tuesday 17th July 2018. The evening event took place at...
Latest stories from the Tame Valley Wetlands…
- Meet Our Team
- Renovating Lea Ford Cottage
- The Tame Valley Wetlands Scheme - Our Achievements
- Water & Habitats Specialist Officer (Tame Valley Wetlands)
- Tame Fish (Part 2)
- The River Tame as you have never seen it before
- New Job Opportunity with the Tame Valley Wetlands - Tame Valley Wetlands NIA Development Manager
- A Journey Through Tame
- Balsam meets its match at Church Pool Covert!
- Telling the Tale of the Tame
Also in this section
- Tame Valley Blog – news and articles about the Tame Valley Wetlands.
- Project updates – find out how our projects are progressing.
- Social Media page – the very latest snippets on what we’re up to!
- Newsletters – download our latest newsletter