We’ll add lots of useful, educational and interactive resources to the website over the life of the scheme. Please find the following resources below that you may view and download:
Please note that all documents below are the property of the Tame Valley Wetlands Landscape Partnership (TVWLP) c/o Warwickshire Wildlife Trust, except where noted. Permissions must be granted and citations should be included if you wish to use any of the images and information below (and on the website) in the public domain.
TVWLPS Landscape Conservation Action Plan +
TVWLPS Landscape Conservation Action Plan -
Sections from the Tame Valley Wetlands Landscape Partnership Scheme (TVWLPS) Landscape Conservation Action Plan (LCAP) © Warwickshire Wildlife Trust 2014:
- Section 0 – Executive Summary and Introduction
- Section 1 – Understanding the TVWLPS Area
- Section 2 – Statement of Significance
- Section 3 – Risks and Opportunities
- Section 4 – Aims and Objectives
- Section 5 – Development of the Programmes
Please contact us if you would like to receive information through the post or if you would like more detailed information.
General documents +
General documents -
- A map of the TVWLP Scheme Area © Warwickshire Wildlife Trust 2013 (a more simple online map can be viewed here).
- A map of the proposed line of High Speed Rail Two (HS2) in the Tame Valley Wetlands’ scheme area (route correct as of 2013) © Warwickshire Wildlife Trust 2013.
- The development phase summary information flyer © Warwickshire Wildlife Trust 2013.
- An audio transcript of the development phase information flyer (with thanks to the Mercian Ability Partnership).
- The Wildlife Landscape of the Tame Valley information leaflet and map © Warwickshire Wildlife Trust 2012.
- Discover the Tame Valley Wetlands information leaflet and map © Warwickshire Wildlife Trust 2016.
- Working with nature to reduce flooding – The Royal Society of Wildlife Trusts’ website.
Non-native Invasive Species +
Non-native Invasive Species -
Non-native invasive plants information leaflets produced by NNSS (Non-Native Species Secretariat: