We’ll add lots of useful, educational and interactive resources to the website over the life of the scheme. Please find the following resources below that you may view and download:
Please note that all documents below are the property of the Tame Valley Wetlands Landscape Partnership (TVWLP) c/o Warwickshire Wildlife Trust – permissions must be granted and citations should be included if you wish to use any of the images and information below (and on the website) in the public domain.
- A map of the TVWLP Scheme Area © Warwickshire Wildlife Trust 2013 (a more simple online map can be viewed here).
- A map of the proposed line of High Speed Rail Two (HS2) in the Tame Valley Wetlands’ scheme area (route correct as of 2013) © Warwickshire Wildlife Trust 2013.
- The development phase summary information flyer © Warwickshire Wildlife Trust 2013.
- An audio transcript of the development phase information flyer (with thanks to the Mercian Ability Partnership).
- The Wildlife Landscape of the Tame Valley information leaflet and map © Warwickshire Wildlife Trust 2012.
- Discover the Tame Valley Wetlands information leaflet and map © Warwickshire Wildlife Trust 2016.
- Working with nature to reduce flooding – The Royal Society of Wildlife Trusts’ website.
Landscape Conservation Action Plan
Sections from the Tame Valley Wetlands Landscape Partnership Scheme (TVWLPS) Landscape Conservation Action Plan (LCAP) © Warwickshire Wildlife Trust 2014:
- Section 0 – Executive Summary and Introduction
- Section 1 – Understanding the TVWLPS Area
- Section 2 – Statement of Significance
- Section 3 – Risks and Opportunities
- Section 4 – Aims and Objectives
- Section 5 – Development of the Programmes
Please contact us if you would like to receive information through the post or if you would like more detailed information.