The Tame Valley Wetlands Office is based at:
Tame Valley Wetlands
Hams Hall Environmental Studies Centre
Hams Hall Distribution Park
Coleshill, North Warwickshire
Please note your satnav might direct you through Lea Marston village, but the access lane from this direction is blocked
- Access is from Hams Hall and is a short distance from M6/M6Toll Junctions T1 or T2 and M42 Junction 9
- Access to the Hams Hall Distribution Park is via Faraday Avenue off the A446 Lichfield Road.
- Once on Faraday Avenue go straight over the first roundabout and turn left onto Canton Lane at the next roundabout.
- Go straight over the next roundabout which has the BMW plant on your right hand side.
- Continue to follow the road.
- Hams Hall Environmental Centre (signposted) is a turning on the left immediately after the large green Beko Industrial Unit.
- Follow the avenue down and bear left. The Environmental Centre is situated in the walled garden immediately in front of you.
School groups please note we have a sufficiently large turning circle for most coaches / double decker buses.
Please note that gates will be locked and access restricted outside of normal office working hours.