The Tame Valley Wetlands Office is based at:
Hams Hall Environmental Centre,
Hams Hall Distribution Park,
Off Canton Lane,
Lea Marston, Near Coleshill,
- Follow the signs to Hams Hall Distribution Park, located off the A446 near Junction 9 of the M42 (signposted towards Coleshill / Coventry from the M42).
- Continue on to Faraday Avenue (the main road on Hams Hall Distribution Park).
- Continue over the first roundabout (second exit).
- Turn left (first exit) at the BMW roundabout onto Canton Lane.
- Go over the next mini roundabout (second exit) and drive along Canton Lane until you pass BMW on your right and the green BEKO building on your left.
- Immediately after the BEKO Deliveries entrance, turn left through a wooden gate marked ’emergency access only’ (signposted ‘Tame Valley Wetlands – Hams Hall Environmental Studies Centre’).
- Continue down the track (restricted to 20 MPH), following the signs to the centre and through a final set of green gates.
Please note that gates will be locked and access restricted outside of normal office working hours.