The Tame Valley Wetlands’ team are employed by Warwickshire Wildlife Trust and Staffordshire Wildlife Trust.
The team are funded by the Heritage Lottery Fund and are employed to deliver the Tame Valley Wetlands Scheme, working closely with the wider Partnership.
We are based at Hams Hall Environmental Studies Centre.
What we all do…
- Ian, Development Manager: Ian manages the Tame Valley Wetlands team, working closely with the Heritage Lottery Fund and the Partnership Board.
- Nicola, Community and Youth Officer: Nicola is working with young people (aged 16-25) and local communities, engaging them with the landscape and its heritage.
- Sarah, Finance & Project Admin Officer: Sarah deals with finance and administration. In other words, she keeps the cogs turning!
- Simon, Practical Conservation & Training Specialist Officer: Simon delivers formal and informal training, such as accredited courses and leads practical conservation groups across the Tame Valley Wetlands area including TameForce.
- Tarik, Water & Habitat Specialist Officer: Tarik co-ordinates exciting projects aimed at restoring the river, habitat creation and management, and invasive non-native species control.
The Tame Valley Wetlands’ team would love to hear from you – please get in touch!