The Tame Valley Wetlands’ team are employed by Warwickshire Wildlife Trust, Staffordshire Wildlife Trust and the RSPB.
The team are funded by the Heritage Lottery Fund and are employed to deliver the Tame Valley Wetlands Scheme, working closely with the wider Partnership.
We are based at Hams Hall Environmental Studies Centre.
What we all do…
- Tim, Scheme Manager: Tim manages the Tame Valley Wetlands scheme and team, working closely with the Heritage Lottery Fund and the Partnership Board.
- Sarah, Finance and Administration Officer: Sarah deals with finance and administration. In other words, she keeps the cogs turning!
- Tracey, Wetland Landscape Officer: Tracey co-ordinates exciting projects aimed at restoring the river, its floodplain and other natural heritage (‘Programme A – Conserve & Restore’).
- Rita, Community and Events Officer: Rita organises events, leads regular work parties and links with the local community (‘Programme B – Community Engagement’).
- Simon, Training and Education Officer: Simon delivers formal and informal training, such as accredited courses and taster days (‘Programme D – Training & Skills’).
- Nicola, Youth engagement Officer: Nicola is working with young people (aged 16-25), engaging them with the landscape and its heritage (‘Programme B – Community Engagement’).
- Chris, Interpretation Officer: Chris delivers on our interpretation projects – promoting the scheme and its activities, and helping to improve signage and information across the valley, both online and on the ground (‘Programme C – Access & Learning’).
- Dafydd, Access Officer: Dafydd works with local people, landowners and volunteers to improve physical access routes across the landscape (‘Programme C – Access & Learning’).
- Ebony, Marketing Apprentice: Ebony has successfully completed her 18 month apprenticeship with us – she did a fantastic job…so good that she has found a full time job in marketing!
The Tame Valley Wetlands’ team would love to hear from you – please get in touch!