Are you passionate about the environment?
Would you like a career in conservation?
Are you just looking to increase your skills and knowledge?
Here’s your chance to acquire a FREE environmental qualification!
- OCNMWR Field Identification Skills – Freshwater Invertebrates.
This one day course will enable you to safely carry out a survey and identify freshwater invertebrates.
Ideal for those wanting a career in the environmental sector, these courses are delivered on a flexible timescale to allow the learner to fit it around other time commitments. They are modular, thus allowing for learners to tailor the qualification to their interests and the activities carried out, from surveying to habitat management to boundaries and access. The C&G Certificate and Diploma also include options suitable for those wishing to work in environmental education with children and young people.
- C&G Level 2 Certificate in Work Based Environmental Conservation
- C&G Level 2 Diploma in Work Based Environmental Conservation
- OCNWMR Level 1 Qualification in Environmental Conservation and Heritage
- OCNWMR Level 2 Qualification in Environmental Conservation and Heritage
If you would like to know more about any of the qualifications on offer contact our Training and Education Officer or phone 01675 470917.